these should all be dating site questions and you get matched with whoever does the most of the same things you do.
if you’re looking for a connection with someone it may as well be over food.
Michael Fassbender fangirling over Jennifer Lawrence
You’ve got to be able to wear your clothes, don’t let the clothes wear you.
So my friends and I were on a train and it was raining so our hair was really wet. And this guy approached us and said ” I hope this isn’t the only time that I see u wet, can you show me something wet?” And his friends were laughing behind him and one was filming. So being the badass I was I grabbed my friends water bottle, poured it onto my hand and punched him in the face. And I swear to god he will think twice the next time he thinks it is funny to make sexual jokes to patronise girls in public.
(x) this just keeps getting better
dicaprio had proceeded to shoo away the pop singer with his hand
god, bieber is such a prick
Széchenyi thermal bath, Budapest (by *celina)
eminem is my spirit animal
Ancient Roman gold bracelet in the form of a coiled snake
1st century AD, Pompeii (The British Museum)
Important Things About the Ebola Outbreak
- You’re not hearing enough about it because it’s happening in Africa. Plain and simple. Western Media (of which I was once a naive member) does not consider the deaths of non-whites and non-Westerners as important, so while this disease kills, it isn’t killing the right people to get enough attention.
- With that said, officials have made it clear that they think there’s no chance the disease could spread outside of Africa, and definitely not to the United States.
- That’s bullshit, in my opinion. I’ve spent a lot of time researching disease transmission, viruses, etc., both professionally and in my spare time. It may not spread, but they can’t know that at this stage. It’s the largest outbreak of Ebola EVER. There are already hundreds dead, and the number is growing.
- "Ebola virus disease (formerly known as Ebola haemorrhagic fever) is a severe, often fatal illness, with a case fatality rate of up to 90%. It is one of the world’s most virulent diseases.The infection is transmitted by direct contact with the blood, body fluids and tissues of infected animals or people. Severely ill patients require intensive supportive care. During an outbreak, those at higher risk of infection are health workers, family members and others in close contact with sick people and deceased patients." [x]
- There is no cure and no vaccine, and most people are not educated on protecting themselves from this disease.
- Don’t freak out, but we should all be paying attention.
Let me note that 2 American doctors have become infected from the virus. One of the doctor’s family members (Wife and children) was living with him and left a week prior to him showing symptoms of the virus. Supposedly a person cannot contract the virus if the infected person does not show symptoms. However, the Ebola virus has an incubation period of 2-21 days.
Continue to look for updates about the spread of the virus.
and they’re bringing those two Americans back to the country…at least one will be in Atlanta. (X)
*listens to an acoustic performance*
ohhh so that’s what they’re saying
"white people can’t danc-"
"white people can’t twer-"
Guys Do You Realize that when this kid grows up he’s going to see these
yeah cuz the future king has nothing better to do than waste his life on this shithole of a website
You really think this website will be here in 10 or 11 years?